Route 1 Route 1

Not bad!

At first I was like, oh great I bet it will be another horrible Pokemon cliche, but I was surprised to see a real epic battle. I enjoyed the video and thought the animation was ace. The sound quality was spectacular as well. The only thing that really three me off was the colors. I saw a lot of fill bucket work, so there was more solid colors but no shadows.

Overall 4/5 8/10

Divided by Zero Divided by Zero

Absolutely Brilliant

Very well animated, and the idea in itself is a perfect mix of humorous and awesome. I couldn't have asked for a better video.

Derpcraft Derpcraft

Nice

I must admit I feel the same way, although I've never played minecraft I don't think I ever will. The graphics are just awful, and the characters are so ugly. I don't care if the game has a decent storyline if it has cruddy graphics I'm nit playing it.

If minecraft had better graphics I might have CONSIDERED playing it. But as soon as I saw the main character I was just like "oh hellllllllll no"

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

Pretty Good

Ok I'll have to admit the animation itself was epic. Animating is not an easy thing to do. The story line was... ok.... till the end. I really didn't like the ending. I mean the thing practically raped her and then she fell in love with it? It seems a bit far-fetched. Then you lost another point because I wasn't to fond of the facial expressions. The guy was smiling through the whole thing, and the girl didn't look terrified at all to me. Over 8/10. Especially because of the awesome scenery.

redminus responds:

The script was inspired by "The English Patient", WTF do you mean it was far-fetched?!?!

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Gurl G4mers

Gurls pwn guys anyday. Especially in Call of Duty. I'm a girl and when I play call of duty I always come out 1st or 2nd. Your gender has nothing to do with how well you play the, except girls are just better at life.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

It was great!

... and then the ending ruined it. I thought even though it was un-expected it was kinda lame. Would of been better if they weren't cute and adorable.

T E T R I S ' D Rising T E T R I S ' D Rising

Wow

I must admit, this is the most epic Tetris'd and i really do think you should make a 4th. It just seems to me that there should be a sequel where the stick people rise up and defeat their overlord. If stick people are bad-ass let them show it! It would suck to see the end of a great series so quickly :'(

What's the Worst What's the Worst

I didn't like it

At first I thought the animation was good. I mean it was decent, then the dog came along and it's just like wth? A dog in a school? Then the girl was selfish enough to say NO afterward and I'm just like wtf. It was an un-happy ending to and un-happy flash. I give a 4 because I liked the drawing style.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Lol

I love this video so much. I hate it when people leave arrogant reviews on games that were actually good. In my opinion if you're gonna write a review do it well, and spelled correctly.

Oh, Mr. Woofykins Oh, Mr. Woofykins

Very cool :3

It's nice to see some good old-fashioned comedy for once :)